Is SPINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- noun - a short drive in a car
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- noun - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 5 letters in SPINS: I N P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPINS, to go: SPINS?
Rearrange the letters in SPINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPINS
What's nearby SPINS
Lookup in Wiki for SPINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPINS"