Is SKINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- noun - an outer surface (usually thin)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- noun - a person's skin regarded as their life
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- noun - a bag serving as a container for liquids
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)
There are 5 letters in SKINS: I K N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKINS, to go: SKINS?
Rearrange the letters in SKINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKINS
What's nearby SKINS
Lookup in Wiki for SKINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKINS"