Is SKIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- noun - an outer surface (usually thin)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- noun - a person's skin regarded as their life
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- noun - a bag serving as a container for liquids
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - strip the skin off
- The membranous tissue forming the external covering or integument of an animal and consisting in vertebrates of the epidermis and dermis.
- An animal pelt, especially the comparatively pliable pelt of a small or young animal: a tent made of goat skins.
- A usually thin, closely adhering outer layer: the skin of a peach; a sausage skin; the skin of an aircraft.
- A container for liquids that is made of animal skin.
- One’s life or physical survival: They lied to save their skins.
- To remove skin from: skinned and gutted the rabbit.
- To bruise, cut, or injure the skin or surface of: She skinned her knee.
- To remove (an outer covering); peel off: skin off the thin bark.
- To cover with or as if with skin: skin the framework of a canoe.
- To fleece; swindle.
- To become covered with or as if with skin: In January the pond skins over with ice.
- Of, relating to, or depicting pornography: skin magazines.
- To irritate or stimulate; provoke.
- To become an obsession.
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)
There are 4 letters in SKIN: I K N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIN, to go: SKIN?
Rearrange the letters in SKIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKIN
What's nearby SKIN
Lookup in Wiki for SKIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIN"