Is KINKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KINKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- noun - a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- noun - a person with unusual sexual tastes
- noun - an eccentric idea
- noun - a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- verb - curl tightly
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - to form a tight curl or bend in
There are 5 letters in KINKS: I K K N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KINKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of KINKS, to go: KINKS?
Rearrange the letters in KINKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KINKS
What's nearby KINKS
Lookup in Wiki for KINKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KINKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KINKS"