Is PINKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light shade of red
- noun - any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- noun - a person with mildly leftist political views
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- adj - of a pale reddish hue
- verb - to cut a saw-toothed edge on cloth
There are 5 letters in PINKS: I K N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINKS, to go: PINKS?
Rearrange the letters in PINKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINKS
What's nearby PINKS
Lookup in Wiki for PINKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINKS"