Is STINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- verb - be extremely bad in quality or in one's performance
- verb - smell badly and offensively
- To emit a strong foul odor.
- To be highly offensive or abhorrent.
- To be in extremely bad repute.
- To have something to an extreme or offensive degree: a family that stinks with money; a deed that stinks of treachery.
- To be of an extremely low or bad quality: This job stinks.
- verb - to emit a foul odor
There are 5 letters in STINK: I K N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of STINK, to go: STINK?
Rearrange the letters in STINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STINK
What's nearby STINK
Lookup in Wiki for STINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STINK"