Is KNIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made by knitting
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- noun - needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- verb - make (textiles) by knitting
- verb - tie or link together
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- To make (a fabric or garment) by intertwining yarn or thread in a series of connected loops either by hand with knitting needles or on a machine.
- To form (yarn or thread) into fabric by intertwining.
- To join closely; unite securely.
- To draw (the brows) together in wrinkles; furrow.
- To make a fabric or garment by knitting.
- To become securely joined or mended together closely, as a fractured bone.
- To come together in wrinkles or furrows, as the brows.
- A fabric or garment made by knitting.
- The way in which a fabric has been knit: a loose knit.
- verb - to make a fabric or garment by joining loops of yarn
There are 4 letters in KNIT: I K N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNIT, to go: KNIT?
Rearrange the letters in KNIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNIT
What's nearby KNIT
Lookup in Wiki for KNIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNIT"