Is SNICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small cut
- noun - a glancing contact with the ball off the edge of the cricket bat
- verb - hit a glancing blow with the edge of the bat
- verb - cut slightly, with a razor
- To cut with short strokes; snip: snicked off a corner of the material.
- To make a small cut in; nick.
- To cause (something) to click: I snicked the door shut.
- To snip: snicked with the shears.
- To make a nick or nicks.
- To click: The latch snicked open.
- A cut made by snicking.
- A clicking sound: “I heard a little snick and a flashlight came on” (Anthony Hyde).
- verb - to make a shallow cut in
There are 5 letters in SNICK: C I K N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNICK, to go: SNICK?
Rearrange the letters in SNICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNICK
What's nearby SNICK
Lookup in Wiki for SNICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNICK"