Is CLINKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLINKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- noun - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- verb - make a high sound typical of glass
- verb - make or emit a high sound
- verb - to make a soft, sharp, ringing sound
There are 6 letters in CLINKS: C I K L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLINKS, to go: CLINKS?
Rearrange the letters in CLINKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLINKS
What's nearby CLINKS
Lookup in Wiki for CLINKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLINKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLINKS"