Is KINGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KINGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male sovereign
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- noun - preeminence in a particular category or group or field
- noun - United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- noun - United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- noun - a checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king
- noun - (chess) the weakest but the most important piece
- verb - to reign as king (a male monarch)
There are 5 letters in KINGS: G I K N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KINGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of KINGS, to go: KINGS?
Rearrange the letters in KINGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KINGS
What's nearby KINGS
Lookup in Wiki for KINGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KINGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KINGS"