Is GINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- noun - a machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- noun - a form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
- verb - separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin
- verb - trap with a snare
- verb - to set out
- verb - to remove seeds from cotton
There are 4 letters in GINS: G I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GINS, to go: GINS?
Rearrange the letters in GINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GINS
What's nearby GINS
Lookup in Wiki for GINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GINS"