Is STING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of pain
- noun - a mental pain or distress
- noun - a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - deliver a sting to
- verb - saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
- To pierce or wound painfully with or as if with a sharp-pointed structure or organ, as that of certain insects.
- To cause to feel a sharp, smarting pain by or as if by pricking with a sharp point: smoke stinging our eyes.
- To cause to suffer keenly in the mind or feelings: Those harsh words stung me bitterly.
- To spur on by or as if by sharp irritation.
- To cheat or overcharge.
- To have, use, or wound with or as if with a sharp-pointed structure or organ, as that of certain insects.
- To cause or feel a sharp, smarting pain.
- The act of stinging.
- The wound or pain caused by or as if by stinging.
- A sharp, piercing organ or part, often ejecting a venomous secretion, as the modified ovipositor of a bee or wasp or the spine of certain fishes.
- A stinging power, quality, or capacity.
- A keen stimulus or incitement; a goad or spur: the sting of curiosity.
- verb - to prick painfully
There are 5 letters in STING: G I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STING
To search all scrabble anagrams of STING, to go: STING?
Rearrange the letters in STING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STING
What's nearby STING
Lookup in Wiki for STING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STING"