Is STRING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight cord
- noun - stringed instruments that are played with a bow
- noun - a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- noun - a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- noun - a linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- noun - a tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening
- noun - a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- noun - (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop
- noun - a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- noun - a necklace made by a stringing objects together
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- verb - add as if on a string
- verb - move or come along
- verb - stretch out or arrange like a string
- verb - string together
- verb - remove the stringy parts of
- verb - provide with strings
- A cord usually made of fiber, used for fastening, tying, or lacing.
- Something configured as a long, thin line: limp strings of hair.
- A plant fiber.
- A set of objects threaded together: a string of beads.
- A series of similar or related acts, events, or items arranged or falling in or as if in a line.
- A set of consecutive characters treated by a computer as a single item.
- A set of animals, especially racehorses, belonging to a single owner; a stable.
- A scattered group of businesses under a single ownership or management: a string of boutiques.
- A group of players ranked according to ability within a team: He made the second string.
- A cord stretched on an instrument and struck, plucked, or bowed to produce tones.
- The section of a band or an orchestra composed of stringed instruments.
- Stringed instruments or their players considered as a group.
- A stringboard.
- A stringcourse.
- The balk line in billiards.
- A complete game consisting of ten frames in bowling.
- A limiting or hidden condition: a gift with no strings attached.
- To fit or furnish with strings or a string: string a guitar.
- To thread on a string.
- To arrange in a string or series.
- To fasten, tie, or hang with a string or strings.
- To stretch out or extend: string a wire across a room.
- To strip (vegetables) of fibers.
- To form strings or become stringlike.
- To extend or progress in a string, line, or succession.
- To go along with something; agree.
- To keep (someone) waiting or in a state of uncertainty.
- To kill (someone) by hanging.
- verb - to provide with strings (slender cords)
There are 6 letters in STRING: G I N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRING
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRING, to go: STRING?
Rearrange the letters in STRING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRING
What's nearby STRING
Lookup in Wiki for STRING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRING"