Is GRIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - cover with a grit
- verb - clench together
- Minute rough granules, as of sand or stone.
- The texture or fineness of sand or stone used in grinding.
- A coarse hard sandstone used for making grindstones and millstones.
- Indomitable spirit; pluck.
- To clamp (the teeth) together.
- To make a grinding noise.
- verb - to press the teeth together
There are 4 letters in GRIT: G I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRIT, to go: GRIT?
Rearrange the letters in GRIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRIT
What's nearby GRIT
Lookup in Wiki for GRIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRIT"