Is GIRTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIRTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the distance around a person's body
- noun - stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
- verb - tie a cinch around
- The distance around something; the circumference.
- Size; bulk: a person of large girth.
- A strap encircling an animal’s body in order to secure a load or saddle on its back; a cinch.
- To measure the circumference of.
- To encircle.
- To secure with a girth.
- verb - to form a circle around
There are 5 letters in GIRTH: G H I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIRTH, to go: GIRTH?
Rearrange the letters in GIRTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIRTH
What's nearby GIRTH
Lookup in Wiki for GIRTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIRTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIRTH"