Is RIGHTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIGHTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature
- noun - location near or direction toward the right side
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
- noun - those who support political or social or economic conservatism
- noun - the hand that is on the right side of the body
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
- noun - anything in accord with principles of justice
- noun - (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
- verb - make reparations or amends for
- verb - put in or restore to an upright position
- verb - regain an upright or proper position
- verb - make right or correct
- adj - being in accordance with what is good, proper, or just
- verb - to put in proper order or condition
There are 6 letters in RIGHTS: G H I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGHTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIGHTS, to go: RIGHTS?
Rearrange the letters in RIGHTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIGHTS
What's nearby RIGHTS
Lookup in Wiki for RIGHTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIGHTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIGHTS"