Is SIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of visual perception
- noun - anything that is seen
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - a range of mental vision
- noun - the range of vision
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - catch sight of
- verb - take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
- The ability to see.
- The act or fact of seeing: hoping for a sight of land; caught sight of a rare bird.
- Field of vision.
- The foreseeable future; prospect: no solution in sight.
- Something seen; a view.
- Something worth seeing; a spectacle: the sights of London.
- Something unsightly: Your hair is a sight.
- A device used to assist aim by guiding the eye, as on a firearm or surveying instrument.
- An aim or observation taken with such a device.
- An opportunity to observe or inspect.
- A large number or quantity: A sight of people were there.
- To perceive with the eyes; get sight of: sighted land after 40 days at sea.
- To observe through a sight or an optical instrument: sight a target.
- To adjust the sights of (a rifle, for example).
- To take aim with (a firearm).
- To direct one’s gaze; look carefully.
- Remarkable; incredible: The graduation party was out of sight.
- verb - to observe or notice
There are 5 letters in SIGHT: G H I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIGHT, to go: SIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in SIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIGHT
What's nearby SIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for SIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIGHT"