Is FIGHTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIGHTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - the act of fighting
- noun - an aggressive willingness to compete
- noun - an intense verbal dispute
- noun - a boxing or wrestling match
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- verb - fight against or resist strongly
- verb - make a strenuous or labored effort
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 6 letters in FIGHTS: F G H I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGHTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIGHTS, to go: FIGHTS?
Rearrange the letters in FIGHTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIGHTS
What's nearby FIGHTS
Lookup in Wiki for FIGHTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIGHTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIGHTS"