Is SLIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- verb - pay no attention to, disrespect
- adj - (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- adj - being of delicate or slender build
- Small in size, degree, or amount: a slight tilt; a slight surplus.
- Lacking strength, substance, or solidity; frail: a slight foundation; slight evidence.
- Of small importance or consideration; trifling: slight matters.
- Small and slender in build or construction; delicate.
- To treat as of small importance; make light of.
- To treat with discourteous reserve or inattention.
- To do negligently or thoughtlessly; scant.
- The act or an instance of slighting.
- A deliberate discourtesy; a snub: “It is easier to recount grievances and slights than it is to set down a broad redress of such grievances and slights” (Elizabeth Kenny).
- adv - small in size or amount [adj SLIGHTER, SLIGHTEST] : SLIGHTLY
- verb - to treat with disregard
There are 6 letters in SLIGHT: G H I L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLIGHT, to go: SLIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in SLIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLIGHT
What's nearby SLIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for SLIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLIGHT"