Is SIGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- noun - a sound like a person sighing
- verb - heave or utter a sigh
- verb - utter with a sigh
- To exhale audibly in a long, deep breath, as in weariness or relief.
- To emit a similar sound: willows sighing in the wind.
- To feel longing or grief; yearn: sighing for their lost youth.
- To express with or as if with an audible exhalation.
- To lament.
- verb - to let out a sigh (a deep, audible breath)
There are 4 letters in SIGH: G H I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIGH, to go: SIGH?
Rearrange the letters in SIGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIGH
What's nearby SIGH
Lookup in Wiki for SIGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIGH"