Is GILT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GILT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a coating of gold or of something that looks like gold
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- Covered with gold or gilt.
- Resembling gold, as in color or luster.
- Superficial brilliance or gloss.
- A young sow that has not farrowed.
- noun - the gold with which something is gilded
There are 4 letters in GILT: G I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GILT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GILT, to go: GILT?
Rearrange the letters in GILT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GILT
What's nearby GILT
Lookup in Wiki for GILT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GILT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GILT"