Is SIGHTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIGHTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an optical instrument for aiding the eye in aiming, as on a firearm or surveying instrument
- noun - an instance of visual perception
- noun - anything that is seen
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - a range of mental vision
- noun - the range of vision
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - catch sight of
- verb - take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
- verb - to observe or notice
There are 6 letters in SIGHTS: G H I S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGHTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIGHTS, to go: SIGHTS?
Rearrange the letters in SIGHTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIGHTS
What's nearby SIGHTS
Lookup in Wiki for SIGHTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIGHTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIGHTS"