Is NIGHTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIGHTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- noun - a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- noun - the period spent sleeping
- noun - the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- noun - darkness
- noun - a shortening of nightfall
- noun - the time between sunset and midnight
- noun - Roman goddess of night
- noun - the period from sunset to sunrise
There are 6 letters in NIGHTS: G H I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIGHTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIGHTS, to go: NIGHTS?
Rearrange the letters in NIGHTS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of NIGHTS
5 letters out of NIGHTS
4 letters out of NIGHTS
3 letters out of NIGHTS
2 letters out of NIGHTS
Contextual use of NIGHTS
What's nearby NIGHTS
Lookup in Wiki for NIGHTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIGHTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIGHTS"