Is NIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- noun - a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- noun - the period spent sleeping
- noun - the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- noun - darkness
- noun - a shortening of nightfall
- noun - the time between sunset and midnight
- noun - Roman goddess of night
- The period between sunset and sunrise, especially the hours of darkness.
- This period considered as a unit of time: for two nights running.
- This period considered from its conditions: a rainy night.
- The period between dusk and midnight of a given day: either late Thursday night or early Friday morning.
- The period between evening and bedtime.
- This period considered from its activities: a night at the opera.
- This period set aside for a specific purpose: Parents’ Night at school.
- The period between bedtime and morning: spent the night at a motel.
- One’s sleep during this period: had a restless night.
- Nightfall: worked from morning to night.
- Darkness: vanished into the night.
- A time or condition of gloom, obscurity, ignorance, or despair: “In a real dark night of the soul it is always three o’clock in the morning” (F.
- A time or condition marked by absence of moral or ethical values: “He never would have let us go untroubled into the night of private greed” (Anthony Lewis).
- Of or relating to the night: the night air.
- Intended for use at night: a night light.
- Working during the night: the night nurse.
- Active chiefly at night: night prowlers.
- Occurring after dark: night baseball.
- noun - the period from sunset to sunrise
There are 5 letters in NIGHT: G H I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIGHT, to go: NIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in NIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NIGHT
What's nearby NIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for NIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIGHT"