Is THING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a special situation
- noun - an action
- noun - a special abstraction
- noun - an artifact
- noun - an event
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - a statement regarded as an object
- noun - an entity that is not named specifically
- noun - any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence
- noun - a special objective
- noun - a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion
- noun - a separate and self-contained entity
- An entity, an idea, or a quality perceived, known, or thought to have its own existence.
- The real or concrete substance of an entity.
- An entity existing in space and time.
- An inanimate object.
- Something referred to by a word, a symbol, a sign, or an idea; a referent.
- A creature: the poor little thing.
- An individual object: There wasn’t a thing in sight.
- That which can be possessed or owned.
- An article of clothing: Put on your things and let’s go.
- An object or entity that is not or cannot be named specifically: What is this thing for? 9.
- An act, deed, or work: promised to do great things.
- The result of work or activity: is always building things.
- A piece of information: wouldn’t tell me a thing about the project.
- A means to an end: just the thing to increase sales.
- An end or objective: In blackjack, the thing is to get nearest to 21 without going over.
- A matter of concern: many things on my mind.
- A turn of events; a circumstance: The accident was a terrible thing.
- A particular state of affairs; a situation: Let’s deal with this thing promptly.
- A persistent illogical feeling, as a desire or an aversion; an obsession: has a thing about seafood.
- The latest fad or fashion; the rage: Drag racing was the thing then.
- An activity uniquely suitable and satisfying to one: Let him do his own thing.
- A certainty: His election is a sure thing.
- Of course; certainly: Sure thing, I’ll be there! [Middle English, from Old English thing.
- noun - an inanimate object
There are 5 letters in THING: G H I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THING
To search all scrabble anagrams of THING, to go: THING?
Rearrange the letters in THING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THING
What's nearby THING
Lookup in Wiki for THING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THING"