Is THIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THIN in various dictionaries:
- verb - lose thickness
- verb - make thin or thinner
- verb - lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- verb - take off weight
- adj - of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - very narrow
- adj - not dense
- adj - relatively thin in consistency or low in density
- adj - (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- adj - lacking spirit or sincere effort
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- adv - without viscosity
- Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the smallest solid dimension: a thin book.
- Not great in diameter or cross section; fine: thin wire.
- Lean or slender in form, build, or stature.
- Not dense or concentrated; sparse: the thin vegetation of the plateau.
- More rarefied than normal: thin air.
- Flowing with relative ease; not viscous: a thin oil.
- Watery: thin soup.
- Sparsely supplied or provided; scanty: a thin menu; thin trading.
- Lacking force or substance; flimsy: a thin attempt.
- Lacking resonance or fullness; tinny: The piano had a thin sound.
- Lacking radiance or intensity: thin light.
- Not having enough photographic density or contrast to make satisfactory prints.
- In a thin manner: Spread the varnish thin if you don’t want it to wrinkle.
- So as to be thin: Cut the cheese thin.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness
There are 4 letters in THIN: H I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of THIN, to go: THIN?
Rearrange the letters in THIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THIN
What's nearby THIN
Lookup in Wiki for THIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THIN"