Is NINTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NINTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - position nine in a countable series of things
- noun - one part in nine equal parts
- adj - coming next after the eighth and just before the tenth in position
- The ordinal number matching the number nine in a series.
- One of nine equal parts.
- A harmonic or melodic interval of an octave and a second.
- The tone at the upper limit of such an interval.
- A chord consisting of a root with its third, seventh, and ninth.
- noun - one of nine equal parts
There are 5 letters in NINTH: H I N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NINTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of NINTH, to go: NINTH?
Rearrange the letters in NINTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NINTH
What's nearby NINTH
Lookup in Wiki for NINTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NINTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NINTH"