Is STINGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STINGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of made of creme de menthe and brandy
- noun - a remark capable of wounding mentally
- noun - a portable low altitude surface-to-air missile system using infrared guidance and an impact fuse
- noun - a sharp organ of offense or defense (as of a wasp or stingray or scorpion) often connected with a poison gland
- noun - a sharp stinging blow
- One that stings, especially something such as an insult, that stings or wounds mentally.
- A stinging organ or part.
- A sharp blow.
- One who participates in or organizes the operation of a sting.
- A cocktail of crème de menthe and brandy.
- verb - to prick painfully
There are 7 letters in STINGER: E G I N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STINGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STINGER, to go: STINGER?
Rearrange the letters in STINGER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STINGER
6 letters out of STINGER
5 letters out of STINGER
4 letters out of STINGER
3 letters out of STINGER
2 letters out of STINGER
Contextual use of STINGER
What's nearby STINGER
Lookup in Wiki for STINGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STINGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STINGER"