Is STINGERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STINGERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of made of creme de menthe and brandy
- noun - a remark capable of wounding mentally
- noun - a portable low altitude surface-to-air missile system using infrared guidance and an impact fuse
- noun - a sharp organ of offense or defense (as of a wasp or stingray or scorpion) often connected with a poison gland
- noun - a sharp stinging blow
- verb - to prick painfully
There are 8 letters in STINGERS: E G I N R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STINGERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STINGERS, to go: STINGERS?
Rearrange the letters in STINGERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STINGERS
7 letters out of STINGERS
6 letters out of STINGERS
5 letters out of STINGERS
4 letters out of STINGERS
3 letters out of STINGERS
2 letters out of STINGERS
Contextual use of STINGERS
What's nearby STINGERS
Lookup in Wiki for STINGERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STINGERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STINGERS"