Is TINGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TINGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- noun - a pale or subdued color
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - color lightly
- To apply a trace of color to; tint.
- To affect slightly, as with a contrasting quality: “The air was blowy and tinged with rain” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- A small amount of a color incorporated or added.
- A slight added element, property, or influence: a tinge of regret.
- verb - to apply a trace of color to
There are 5 letters in TINGE: E G I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TINGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TINGE, to go: TINGE?
Rearrange the letters in TINGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TINGE
What's nearby TINGE
Lookup in Wiki for TINGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TINGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TINGE"