Is TWINGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWINGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a sharp stab of pain
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - feel a sudden sharp, local pain
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- A sharp, sudden physical pain.
- A mental or emotional pain: a twinge of guilt.
- To cause to feel a sharp pain.
- To tweak; pinch.
- verb - to affect with a sharp pain
There are 6 letters in TWINGE: E G I N T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWINGE, to go: TWINGE?
Rearrange the letters in TWINGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWINGE
What's nearby TWINGE
Lookup in Wiki for TWINGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWINGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWINGE"