Is TWIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWIG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division)
- verb - branch out in a twiglike manner
- verb - understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- A young shoot representing the current season’s growth of a woody plant.
- Any small, leafless branch of a woody plant.
- To observe or notice.
- To be or become aware of the situation; understand: “As Europe is now twigging, the best breeding ground for innovators who know how to do business is often big, competitive companies” (Economist).
- The current style; the fashion.
- verb - to look attentively
There are 4 letters in TWIG: G I T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWIG, to go: TWIG?
Rearrange the letters in TWIG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWIG
What's nearby TWIG
Lookup in Wiki for TWIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWIG"