Is WIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- noun - mental ability
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- The natural ability to perceive and understand; intelligence.
- Often wits.
- The ability to perceive and express in an ingeniously humorous manner the relationship between seemingly incongruous or disparate things: “Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words” (Dorothy Parker).
- One noted for this ability, especially one skilled in repartee.
- These nouns are compared as they denote forms of expression that elicit amusement or laughter.
- To be or become aware of; learn.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE
There are 3 letters in WIT: I T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIT, to go: WIT?
Rearrange the letters in WIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIT
What's nearby WIT
Lookup in Wiki for WIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIT"