Is WILT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WILT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any plant disease characterized by drooping and shriveling
- noun - causing to become limp or drooping
- verb - lose strength
- verb - become limp
- To become limp or flaccid; droop: plants wilting in the heat.
- To feel or exhibit the effects of fatigue or exhaustion; weaken markedly: “His brain wilted from hitherto unprecedented weariness” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To cause to droop or lose freshness.
- To deprive of energy or vigor; fatigue or exhaust.
- The act of wilting or the state of being wilted.
- Any of various plant diseases characterized by slow or rapid collapse of terminal shoots, branches, or entire plants.
- adj - lacking rigidity
- verb - to walk lamely
There are 4 letters in WILT: I L T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WILT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WILT, to go: WILT?
Rearrange the letters in WILT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WILT
What's nearby WILT
Lookup in Wiki for WILT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WILT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WILT"