Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if wilt is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on wilt.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer WILT has 169 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word WILT is VALID in some board games. Check WILT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of wilt in various dictionaries:
noun - any plant disease characterized by drooping and shriveling
noun - causing to become limp or drooping
verb - lose strength
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Lose freshness, as lettuce|
|Suffer from the heat|
|''The Stilt'' Chamberlain|
|Droop like Chamberlain?|
|''The Stilt'' of basketball|
|Hoops legend Chamberlain|
|Droop in the sun|
|NBA legend Chamberlain|
|Wilt might refer to|
* Wilting, the loss of rigidity of non-woody parts of plants
* WILT, An acronym commonly used in instant messaging for 'What I'm Listening To'
* Wilt disease, which can refer to a number of different diseases in plants.
* In literature and film:
* Wilt (novel), a novel by Tom Sharpe
* Wilt (film), a 1989 adaptation of Sharpe's novel* Wilt: Larger than Life, a biography of Wilt Chamberlain by Robert Cherry
* Wilt: Just Like Any Other 7-Foot Black Millionaire Who Lives Next Door, an autobiography by Wilt Chamberlain
* In other media:
* Wilt (band), an Irish indie rock band formed by ex-members of Kerbdog
* WILT (FM), a radio station (103.7 FM) licensed to serve Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, United States
* WYHW, a radio station (104.5 FM) licensed to serve Wilmington, North Carolina, which held the call sign WILT from 2008 to 2015
* WRMR (FM), a radio station (98.7 FM) licensed to serve Jacksonville, North Carolina, which held the call sign WILT from 2005 to 2008
* "Wilt", a song by Blind