Is TWIRL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWIRL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - cause to spin
- To rotate or revolve briskly; swing in a circle; spin: twirled a baton to lead the band.
- To twist or wind around: twirl thread on a spindle.
- To move or spin around rapidly, suddenly, or repeatedly: The pinwheel twirled in the breeze.
- To whirl or turn suddenly; make an about-face: twirled in the direction of the noise.
- To pitch.
- The act of twirling or the condition of being twirled; a quick spinning or twisting.
- Something twirled; a twist: a twirl of cotton candy.
- verb - to rotate rapidly
There are 5 letters in TWIRL: I L R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWIRL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWIRL, to go: TWIRL?
Rearrange the letters in TWIRL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWIRL
What's nearby TWIRL
Lookup in Wiki for TWIRL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWIRL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWIRL"