Is WAIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - time during which some action is awaited
- noun - the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- verb - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- verb - wait before acting
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- To tarry until another catches up.
- To remain or be in readiness: lunch waiting on the table.
- To remain temporarily neglected, unattended to, or postponed: The trip will have to wait.
- To work as a waiter or waitress.
- To remain or stay in expectation of; await: wait one’s turn.
- To delay (a meal or an event); postpone: They waited lunch for us.
- To be a waiter or waitress at: wait tables.
- The act of waiting or the time spent waiting.
- Chiefly British.
- One of a group of musicians employed, usually by a city, to play in parades or public ceremonies.
- One of a group of musicians or carolers who perform in the streets at Christmastime.
- To serve the needs of; be in attendance on.
- To make a formal call on; visit.
- To follow as a result; depend on.
- To await: They’re waiting on my decision.
- To postpone going to bed in anticipation of something or someone.
- To stop or pause so that another can catch up: Let’s wait up for the stragglers.
- verb - to stay in expectation of
There are 4 letters in WAIT: A I T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAIT, to go: WAIT?
Rearrange the letters in WAIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAIT
What's nearby WAIT
Lookup in Wiki for WAIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAIT"