Is WAIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- The part of the human trunk between the bottom of the rib cage and the pelvis.
- The narrow part of the abdomen of an insect.
- The part of a garment that encircles the waist of the body.
- The upper part of a garment, extending from the shoulders to the waistline, especially the bodice of a woman’s dress.
- A blouse.
- A child’s undershirt.
- The middle section or part of an object, especially when narrower than the rest.
- adj - the part of the body between the ribs and the hips [n -S] : WAISTED
There are 5 letters in WAIST: A I S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAIST, to go: WAIST?
Rearrange the letters in WAIST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAIST
What's nearby WAIST
Lookup in Wiki for WAIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAIST"