Is WET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WET in various dictionaries:
- noun - wetness caused by water
- verb - cause to become wet
- verb - make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- adj - covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- adj - containing moisture or volatile components
- adj - supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - producing or secreting milk
- adj - consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- adj - very drunk
- Covered or soaked with a liquid, such as water.
- Not yet dry or firm: wet paint.
- Stored or preserved in liquid.
- Used or prepared with water or other liquids.
- Rainy, humid, or foggy: wet weather.
- Characterized by frequent or heavy precipitation: a wet climate.
- Allowing the sale of alcoholic beverages: a wet county.
- Something that wets; moisture.
- Rainy or snowy weather: go out into the wet.
- One who supports the legality of the production and sale of alcoholic beverages.
- To make wet; dampen: wet a sponge.
- To become wet.
- adj - covered or saturated with a liquid
There are 3 letters in WET: E T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WET
To search all scrabble anagrams of WET, to go: WET?
Rearrange the letters in WET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WET
What's nearby WET
Lookup in Wiki for WET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WET"