Is WELT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WELT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - a raised or strengthened seam
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - put a welt on
- A strip, as of leather or other material, stitched into a shoe between the sole and the upper.
- A tape or covered cord sewn into a seam as reinforcement or trimming; welting.
- A ridge or bump on the skin caused by a lash or blow or sometimes by an allergic reaction.
- A lash or blow producing such a mark.
- To reinforce or trim with a welt or welting.
- To beat severely; flog.
- To raise welts or a welt on.
- verb - to mark with welts (ridges or lumps raised on the skin)
There are 4 letters in WELT: E L T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WELT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WELT, to go: WELT?
Rearrange the letters in WELT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WELT
What's nearby WELT
Lookup in Wiki for WELT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WELT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WELT"