Is RESIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESIST in various dictionaries:
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - withstand the force of something
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse to comply
- To strive to fend off or offset the actions, effects, or force of.
- To remain firm against the actions, effects, or force of; withstand: a bacterium that resisted the antibiotic.
- To offer resistance.
- verb - to strive against
There are 6 letters in RESIST: E I R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESIST, to go: RESIST?
Rearrange the letters in RESIST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RESIST
5 letters out of RESIST
4 letters out of RESIST
3 letters out of RESIST
2 letters out of RESIST
Contextual use of RESIST
What's nearby RESIST
Lookup in Wiki for RESIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESIST"