Is SISTERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SISTERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a female person who has the same parents as another person
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a nun (and used as a form of address)
- noun - a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- noun - (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- verb - to treat like a sister (a female sibling)
There are 7 letters in SISTERS: E I R S S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SISTERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SISTERS, to go: SISTERS?
Rearrange the letters in SISTERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SISTERS
6 letters out of SISTERS
5 letters out of SISTERS
4 letters out of SISTERS
3 letters out of SISTERS
2 letters out of SISTERS
Contextual use of SISTERS
What's nearby SISTERS
Lookup in Wiki for SISTERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SISTERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SISTERS"