Is STRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- noun - (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- noun - special emphasis attached to something
- noun - difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- noun - (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- verb - to stress, single out as important
- verb - put stress on
- verb - test the limits of
- Importance, significance, or emphasis placed on something.
- The relative force with which a sound or syllable is spoken.
- The emphasis placed on the sound or syllable spoken most forcefully in a word or phrase.
- The relative force of sound or emphasis given a syllable or word in accordance with a metrical pattern.
- A syllable having strong relative emphasis in a metrical pattern.
- Accent or a mark representing it.
- An applied force or system of forces that tends to strain or deform a body.
- The internal resistance of a body to such an applied force or system of forces.
- A mentally or emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health, usually characterized by increased heart rate, a rise in blood pressure, muscular tension, irritability, and depression.
- A stimulus or circumstance causing such a condition.
- A state of extreme difficulty, pressure, or strain: “He presided over the economy during the period of its greatest stress and danger” (Robert J.
- To place emphasis on: stressed basic fire safety.
- To give prominence to (a syllable or word) in pronouncing or in accordance with a metrical pattern.
- To subject to physical or mental pressure, tension, or strain.
- To subject to mechanical pressure or force.
- To subject to or undergo extreme stress, as from working.
- verb - to place emphasis on
There are 6 letters in STRESS: E R S S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRESS, to go: STRESS?
Rearrange the letters in STRESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRESS
What's nearby STRESS
Lookup in Wiki for STRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRESS"