Is TRUSSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUSSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt
- noun - a framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- noun - (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- verb - tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - support structurally
- verb - to secure tightly
There are 7 letters in TRUSSES: E R S S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUSSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUSSES, to go: TRUSSES?
Rearrange the letters in TRUSSES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRUSSES
6 letters out of TRUSSES
5 letters out of TRUSSES
4 letters out of TRUSSES
3 letters out of TRUSSES
2 letters out of TRUSSES
Contextual use of TRUSSES
What's nearby TRUSSES
Lookup in Wiki for TRUSSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUSSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUSSES"