Is MISTRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISTRESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adulterous woman
- noun - a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
- noun - a woman master who directs the work of others
- A woman in a position of authority, control, or ownership, as the head of a household: “Thirteen years had seen her mistress of Kellynch Hall” (Jane Austen).
- A woman owner of an animal or a slave.
- A woman with ultimate control over something: the mistress of her own mind.
- A nation or country that has supremacy over others: Great Britain, once the mistress of the seas.
- Something personified as female that directs or reigns: “my mistress... the open road” (Robert Louis Stevenson).
- A woman who has mastered a skill or a branch of learning: a mistress of the culinary art.
- A woman who has a continuing sexual relationship with a usually married man who is not her husband and from whom she generally receives material support.
- A woman schoolteacher.
- noun - a woman in a position of authority
There are 8 letters in MISTRESS: E I M R S S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISTRESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISTRESS, to go: MISTRESS?
Rearrange the letters in MISTRESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MISTRESS
7 letters out of MISTRESS
6 letters out of MISTRESS
5 letters out of MISTRESS
4 letters out of MISTRESS
3 letters out of MISTRESS
2 letters out of MISTRESS
Contextual use of MISTRESS
What's nearby MISTRESS
Lookup in Wiki for MISTRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISTRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISTRESS"