Is SISTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SISTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a female person who has the same parents as another person
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a nun (and used as a form of address)
- noun - a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- noun - (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- A girl or woman having the same mother and father as another.
- A girl or woman having one parent in common with another; a half sister.
- The daughter of a person’s stepparent by a previous marriage; a stepsister.
- A kinswoman.
- A woman fellow member, as of a sorority.
- A fellow woman, friend, or companion.
- A soul sister.
- A woman who advocates, fosters, or takes part in the feminist movement.
- Used as a form of address for a woman or girl.
- A member of a religious order of women; a nun.
- Used as a form of address for such a woman, alone or followed by the woman’s name.
- A nurse, especially the head nurse in a ward.
- One identified as female and closely related to another: “the sisters Death and Night” (Walt Whitman).
- Related by or as if by sisterhood; closely related: sister ships; sister cities.
- Of or being one of an identical pair: sister chromatids.
- verb - to treat like a sister (a female sibling)
There are 6 letters in SISTER: E I R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SISTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SISTER, to go: SISTER?
Rearrange the letters in SISTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SISTER
5 letters out of SISTER
4 letters out of SISTER
3 letters out of SISTER
2 letters out of SISTER
Contextual use of SISTER
What's nearby SISTER
Lookup in Wiki for SISTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SISTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SISTER"