Is SINGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SINGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who sings
- noun - United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- noun - United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
- One who sings, especially a trained or professional vocalist.
- A poet.
- A songbird.
- One that singes.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 6 letters in SINGER: E G I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SINGER, to go: SINGER?
Rearrange the letters in SINGER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SINGER
5 letters out of SINGER
4 letters out of SINGER
3 letters out of SINGER
2 letters out of SINGER
Contextual use of SINGER
What's nearby SINGER
Lookup in Wiki for SINGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SINGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SINGER"