Is FINGERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINGERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- noun - the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- noun - one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - search for on the computer
- verb - indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- verb - to touch with the fingers (the terminating members of the hand)
There are 7 letters in FINGERS: E F G I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINGERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINGERS, to go: FINGERS?
Rearrange the letters in FINGERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FINGERS
6 letters out of FINGERS
5 letters out of FINGERS
4 letters out of FINGERS
3 letters out of FINGERS
2 letters out of FINGERS
Contextual use of FINGERS
What's nearby FINGERS
Lookup in Wiki for FINGERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINGERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINGERS"