Is STRINGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRINGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a squad on a team
- noun - a worker who strings
- noun - brace consisting of a longitudinal member to strengthen a fuselage or hull
- noun - a long horizontal timber to connect uprights
- One that strings: a stringer of beads.
- A long, heavy horizontal timber used as a support or connector.
- A stringboard.
- A horizontal timber used to support upright posts.
- A member of a specified string or squad on a team.
- A part-time or freelance correspondent for the news media.
- verb - to provide with strings (slender cords)
There are 8 letters in STRINGER: E G I N R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRINGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRINGER, to go: STRINGER?
Rearrange the letters in STRINGER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRINGER
7 letters out of STRINGER
6 letters out of STRINGER
5 letters out of STRINGER
4 letters out of STRINGER
3 letters out of STRINGER
2 letters out of STRINGER
Contextual use of STRINGER
What's nearby STRINGER
Lookup in Wiki for STRINGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRINGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRINGER"