Is SPINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - a sharp rigid animal process or appendage
- The spinal column of a vertebrate.
- Any of various pointed projections, processes, or appendages of animals.
- A strong, sharp-pointed, usually woody outgrowth from a stem or leaf; a thorn.
- The hinged back of a book.
- The crest of a ridge.
- Strength of character; courage or willpower.
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 5 letters in SPINE: E I N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPINE, to go: SPINE?
Rearrange the letters in SPINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPINE
What's nearby SPINE
Lookup in Wiki for SPINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPINE"